Exter Life Insurance
The Exeter is a mutual insurance company offering income protection, health and life insurance to its customers. As a mutual it is not beholden to shareholders and their demands for high returns on investment.
Why Exeter Life Insurance
Our specialists here at Insured-Life can help you navigate the variety of products offered by Aegon and guide you through their application process to make the road to protection as smooth as possible.
The Exeter Life Insurance offers one life insurance option. It is designed for those with Type 2 diabetes or who are overweight.
They also offer two income protection plans. Each designed with a different range of options to fit your income replacement needs.
The Exeter Insurance Managed Life is available to customers resident in the UK between the ages of 18 and 80. This policy is available in level or decreasing terms. The level benefit will remain fixed for the policy term. The decreasing benefit will reduce each month, similar to the decrease in the amount of an outstanding mortgage.
The policy will pay a lump sum in the event of a death of the insured. It will also pay out if diagnosed with a terminal illness when life expectancy is less than 12 months.
The term for this policy can be between 5 and 50 years. The policy must end before age 90. And the minimum cover benefit is £20,000 with a maximum of £3,000,000. The minimum monthly premium is £15.
Managed Life plan by The Exeter Life Insurance offers a chance to reduce your benefits from year to year if you can provide evidence of your improved health. Although if your health worsens it could cause your premiums to increase.
The Exeter Life Insurance offers two Income Protection products.
Pure Protection Plus
The Exeter Life Insurance Pure Plus pays a chosen benefit if you are unable to work due to illness or injury. The standards apply to your chosen occupation only. It covers most occupations. The premium paid will not change based on your job.
The benefit has two options to simplify a claim. 75% of the initial benefit with financial evidence or a fixed £1000 of benefit without any financial evidence at application submission. You choose when will end, between 50 and 70 years of age.
Premiums are offered at a guaranteed or reviewable basis. Guaranteed is a fixed increase that is set in advance while the reviewable can change as you age but can vary. This review is once your policy reaches 3 years old.
The waiting periods are your choice. With The Exeter Life Insurance they can vary from day one up to one year.
Pure Protection Plus includes a waiver of premium this feature allows the insured to longer need pay premiums for a claim.
Income One Plus
The Exeter Insurance Income One Plus covers low risk, office-type occupations. The premium you pay may reflect the type of work you engage in. The standards also apply to only the job you are currently working in.
The benefit is the same as the Pure Protection. It has two options to simplify a claim. 75% of the initial benefit with financial evidence or a fixed £1000 of benefit without any financial evidence at application submission. The Exeter Life Insurance gives you the choice when will it end, between 50 and 70 years of age. And there are no standard exclusions.
Income One Plus offers your choice of claim periods. If long-term does not fit with your budget you can file a Limited Claim Period of 2 up to 5 years. This will provide a lower premium.
You can choose the premium payment that is best for your situation. Level premiums are higher but remain the same. Age-costed premiums begin lower but will increase as you age.
The waiting periods are your choice. They can vary from day one up to one year.
Income One Plus includes a waiver of premium this feature allows the insured to longer need pay premiums for a claim.
Helping you make sound
Compare All These Providers
Losing a loved one is never easy…
but having life insurance in place can ease the financial burden at an emotionally difficult time. Our team of protection specialists can help you find the RIGHT policy at the RIGHT price. We even help you put your policy into TRUST for FREE which could protect it from the TAXMAN. Simply fill out the form and we will get everything ready and start preparing your quotes.
- Who would pay the rent or mortgage if you were to pass away suddenly?
- Who would pay your children’s university fees or provide money for childcare whilst your surviving partner goes out to work?
- Who would provide the money for your family’s food, clothing or lifestyle?
- Who would pay for your funeral or clear your debts?
These are just a few things to think about when obtaining life insurance. If you pass away the policy will pay out a lump sum to your family, loved ones or whomever you choose to get the money. This can be used to secure the financial future of your loved ones meaning they would not have to struggle in the event of your death.
We don’t talk to people like they’re just a number
Our expert advisers help people make informed decisions through expert financial advice.
Get Covered in 3 Easy Steps
Tell us how much money you would need to financially protect your loved ones
We will call you to discuss your options and provide comprehensive free quotes
You decide which policy to take and get protected today with no medicals or forms
We Provide Complete Cover For:
Make sure your family have financial security in the event of your passing…
Protect your income if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury…
Get a lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness…
Enjoy Life Insurance with Rewards
You can use InsuredLife Rewards in hundreds of retailers across the UK, including all the major high street names. The benefits packages available include Digital Vouchers, Re-loadable Gift Cards, Online Cashback and Online offers.
Get covered today and access your rewards…
Frequently Asked Questions
The Financial Conduct Authority
The FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA) – is a financial regulatory body in the United Kingdom, but operates independently of the UK government, and is financed by charging fees to members of the financial services industry. The FCA regulates financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of the UK’s financial markets. It focuses on the regulation of conduct by both retail and wholesale financial services firms.
The Financial Conduct Authority | 12 Endeavour Square London E20 1JN
Insured Life is a trading name of PBS & Co (UK) Limited (FCA Registration Number: 732728).
PBS & Co (UK) Limited 19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS United Kingdom.
Whose Products Do We Sell?
- We offer products from a range of insurers for life insurance and critical illness cover.
- We offer protection products from a limited number of insurers for Whole of Life and Over 50s plans. A list of insurers we offer insurance from is available on request.
- As we’re not tied to any ONE provider we are able to search our panel of insurers and find you the best price available to us.
- We sometimes get preferential rates on selling policies which we pass on to you.
- We are paid a commission by each insurer for setting up your policy – it costs you nothing to use our service.
What Service Do We Offer?
- We are authorised by the FCA to advise our client on their protection needs. Our advisers will assess your demands and needs and recommend a suitable product that will protect you and your family. We get to know our clients and help them to decide on the right cover for the right price from a panel of leading UK insurers.
- We will ask you a number of questions designed to make you think about the shortfall in your income in the event of the death of a partner or breadwinner. Our questions are simple and our advisers avoid jargon making it easy for clients to understand.
How Much Does Our Service Cost?
- NOTHING – We do not charge a fee for our service; however, if you take a policy out through us we will be paid by commission from the insurer, but it still costs you nothing.
- You will receive a quotation which will tell you about any policy premiums relating to any particular insurance policy.
- We will put your life insurance policy into TRUST for FREE – this means that it may not be counted as part of your estate when you pass away and could secure it from the taxman – why should you lose your payout to the taxman’s inheritance tax?
Who Regulates Us?
Insured Life is a trading name of PBS & Co (UK) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation under the firm license number: 732728
Our permitted business is administering and arranging general insurance contracts. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website.
PBS & Co (UK) Limited 19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS.
Have a Complaint?
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In writing: PBS & Co (UK) Limited | C/O InsuredLife Complaints Department.
19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS United Kingdom.
By Telephone: 0800 037 3000
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please ask us for more information.
Are We Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.
Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim with no upper limit.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.