Receive a FREE* FitBit Inspire worth £69.99
HSBC Life Insurance
HSBC was founded in 1836 when they first began trading between Europe and Asia. Nowadays it’s one of the largest financial services organisations in the world, with over 89 million customers worldwide.
HSBC life insurance gives peace of mind that your loved ones are protected if the unexpected happens to you. There are three different options for life insurance available, catered to suit many individual’s varying needs.
They offer three main types of life insurance:
HSBC Life Cover
HSBC Life Cover provides a financial safety net for your family or loved ones if the unexpected happens to you.
- Single or Joint Cover
- Option to choose between Level or Decreasing Cover
- Lump sum paid upon death or diagnosis of terminal illness of up to £2,000,000
- Accidental death benefit, free cover up to a maximum of £250,000
- Eligible to UK residents between 17 and 70 years of age
- Cover must cease before your 80th birthday
HSBC Critical Illness Cover
HSBC Critical Illness Cover provides financial support if you happen to fall ill unexpectedly.
- A lump sum of up to £1,000,000 is paid upon diagnosis, and free of UK income tax and capital gains taxes
- The lump sum is paid on diagnosis of one of 35 listed critical illnesses or surgical procedures
- Level or Decreasing Cover
- Children’s Cover included
- Eligible to UK residents between 17 and 65 years of age
- Cover must cease before your 70th birthday
HBSC Income Protection Cover
HSBC Income Protection Cover pays a monthly amount to cover any loss of earnings if you’re unable to work due to accident or injury.
- Monthly benefit paid as a direct debit
- You can either opt for benefits until a chosen retirement age or while you’re unable to work for up to 2 years
- Support from a dedicated claims assessor
- Any premiums you hold for HSBC Life and Protection products are waived until you receive Income Cover benefits
- Eligible for UK residents between 17-60 years of age and in a minimum of 16 hours a week paid employment
- Cover must cease before your 68th birthday
In general, HSBC life cover is packed with great reasons to take out a policy, but there are additional benefits with their life policies worth noting:
HSBC life insurance customers have access to mortgage protection. Existing customers are permitted to have both Life insurance cover and a mortgage with HSBC, with both premiums and payouts relevant to outstanding debt.
Accidental Death Policy
HSBC will provide an accidental death policy while your life insurance application is still being processed. Your family could get up to £250,000 whilst your insurance claim is still waiting to be approved.
HSBC offers guidance and support services to the loved ones who have suffered a loss. The claims team is always available to help and advise.
Guaranteed Insurability Option
HSBC guarantees your policy will be renewed as long as the premiums are paid.
* Minimum 3 months premiums to be paid and insurance must be live at the time of the FitBit being issued. Min premium of £20 per month to qualify for FitBit. If premium is lower than £20 per month an alternative Fitness tracker will be provided.
Helping you make sound
Compare All These Providers
Losing a loved one is never easy…
but having life insurance in place can ease the financial burden at an emotionally difficult time. Our team of protection specialists can help you find the RIGHT policy at the RIGHT price. We even help you put your policy into TRUST for FREE which could protect it from the TAXMAN. Simply fill out the form and we will get everything ready and start preparing your quotes.
- Who would pay the rent or mortgage if you were to pass away suddenly?
- Who would pay your children’s university fees or provide money for childcare whilst your surviving partner goes out to work?
- Who would provide the money for your family’s food, clothing or lifestyle?
- Who would pay for your funeral or clear your debts?
These are just a few things to think about when obtaining life insurance. If you pass away the policy will pay out a lump sum to your family, loved ones or whomever you choose to get the money. This can be used to secure the financial future of your loved ones meaning they would not have to struggle in the event of your death.
We don’t talk to people like they’re just a number
Our expert advisers help people make informed decisions through expert financial advice.
Get Covered in 3 Easy Steps
Tell us how much money you would need to financially protect your loved ones
We will call you to discuss your options and provide comprehensive free quotes
You decide which policy to take and get protected today with no medicals or forms
We Provide Complete Cover For:
Make sure your family have financial security in the event of your passing…
Protect your income if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury…
Get a lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness…
Enjoy Life Insurance with Rewards
You can use InsuredLife Rewards in hundreds of retailers across the UK, including all the major high street names. The benefits packages available include Digital Vouchers, Re-loadable Gift Cards, Online Cashback and Online offers.
Get covered today and access your rewards…
Frequently Asked Questions
The Financial Conduct Authority
The FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA) – is a financial regulatory body in the United Kingdom, but operates independently of the UK government, and is financed by charging fees to members of the financial services industry. The FCA regulates financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of the UK’s financial markets. It focuses on the regulation of conduct by both retail and wholesale financial services firms.
The Financial Conduct Authority | 12 Endeavour Square London E20 1JN
Insured Life is a trading name of PBS & Co (UK) Limited (FCA Registration Number: 732728).
PBS & Co (UK) Limited 19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS United Kingdom.
Whose Products Do We Sell?
- We offer products from a range of insurers for life insurance and critical illness cover.
- We offer protection products from a limited number of insurers for Whole of Life and Over 50s plans. A list of insurers we offer insurance from is available on request.
- As we’re not tied to any ONE provider we are able to search our panel of insurers and find you the best price available to us.
- We sometimes get preferential rates on selling policies which we pass on to you.
- We are paid a commission by each insurer for setting up your policy – it costs you nothing to use our service.
What Service Do We Offer?
- We are authorised by the FCA to advise our client on their protection needs. Our advisers will assess your demands and needs and recommend a suitable product that will protect you and your family. We get to know our clients and help them to decide on the right cover for the right price from a panel of leading UK insurers.
- We will ask you a number of questions designed to make you think about the shortfall in your income in the event of the death of a partner or breadwinner. Our questions are simple and our advisers avoid jargon making it easy for clients to understand.
How Much Does Our Service Cost?
- NOTHING – We do not charge a fee for our service; however, if you take a policy out through us we will be paid by commission from the insurer, but it still costs you nothing.
- You will receive a quotation which will tell you about any policy premiums relating to any particular insurance policy.
- We will put your life insurance policy into TRUST for FREE – this means that it may not be counted as part of your estate when you pass away and could secure it from the taxman – why should you lose your payout to the taxman’s inheritance tax?
Who Regulates Us?
Insured Life is a trading name of PBS & Co (UK) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation under the firm license number: 732728
Our permitted business is administering and arranging general insurance contracts. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website.
PBS & Co (UK) Limited 19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS.
Have a Complaint?
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In writing: PBS & Co (UK) Limited | C/O InsuredLife Complaints Department.
19 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8GS United Kingdom.
By Telephone: 0800 037 3000
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please ask us for more information.
Are We Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.
Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim with no upper limit.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.